Center of Service for Remote Sensing and Geomatics is a production organization under NRSD with functions as providing services for application and development of remote sensing technology and geomatics for natural resources monitoring, environment protection, disaster prevention and socio-economic development.
1. Establishment and implemention of long-term plan and 05 years and annual plan.
2. Implementation of project proposal, project, scientific research on application and development of remote sensing and geomatics.
3. Providing and carrying out services for technique, training and technology transfer; formulating and evaluating projects; consultancy services for bidding and purchase of equipment.
4. Implementing services for geo-informatics and remote sensing technology application in the field of natural resources and environment: land, survey and mapping, sea and islands, water resource, environment, geology and climate change.
5. Application of remote sensing technology and geo-informatics for building up geodetic control network, establishing and updating topographic map, cadastral map, thematic map, administrative boundaries, land use planning to serve socio-economic development.
6. Implemention of servives for surveying, designing and carrying out project on transportation and construction using remote sensing and geo-informatics technology.
7. Implementing servives for application of remote sensing technology and LiDAR technology to establish 3D map serving for urban management and planning, civil construction, landslides & flood monitoring and warning.
8. Participating in building up spatial data infrastructure, specific database by geo-informatics and remote sensing technology.
9. Participating in building up legal documents, mechanisms, policies, standards, technical regulations and economic & technical norms on remote sensing field.
10. Participating in acceptance of works and products in the field of natural resources and environment.
11. Carrying out projects, science research, pilot projects; participating in international cooperation in the field of remote sensing and geo-informatics.
Director and no more than 03 Deputy Directors.
1. Division of Administration.
2. Division of Planning - Technique.
3. Division of Map and Database.
4. Division of Geo-informatics and Remote Sensing Technology Application.
DEPARTMENT OF NATIONAL REMOTE SENSING (RSC).
Responsible Person: Mr. Nguyen Quoc Khanh - Director of the National Remote Sensing
Quote RSC Portal as source when reproducing news from this portal.
Address: 83, Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Phone: (024) 7106 1066 - Fax: (024) 3835 0728
Email for news: email@example.com