Centre for Research and Transfer of Remote Sensing Technology is units directly under the National Remote Sensing Department, functioning implementation of the tasks of scientific research, application, training and transfer remote sensing technology to serve survey and monitoring of natural resources, environmental protection, disaster prevention, economic - social development and security, defense and implementation of remote sensing services in accordance with law.
Main tasks and functions
1. Scientific research, development and transfer of remote sensing technology, including:
a) Processing and remote sensing data storage technologies;
b) Technology to build the database and provide remote sensing products;
c) Remote sensing technology and geographic information systems in the investigation, monitoring natural resources, environment and disaster.
2. Implementation consultancy, training and technology transfer in the field of remote sensing and geographic information system.
3. Implementation of programs, schemes and projects, scientific research and technological development of remote sensing and geographic information system.
4. Organize technical services, consulting in the field of remote sensing and geographic information system in investigating, monitoring natural resources, environmental protection, disaster prevention and response to climate change , serving national security and economic- social development.
5. Participating in quality testing of work, remote sensing products, cartography, cadastre, administrative boundaries.
6. Participating in surveying and engineering design - estimates for the project, that using remote sensing technology.
7. Participate in building the legal documents, mechanisms, policies, standards, technical regulations on remote sensing.
8. Participating in international cooperation projects and interdisciplinary cooperation in field of remote sensing .
Director and no more than 03 Deputy Directors.
1. Division of Administration.
2. Division of Planning and Technology.
3. Division of Research and Transfer.
4. Division of Remote Sensing Technology Applying.
DEPARTMENT OF NATIONAL REMOTE SENSING (RSC).
Responsible Person: Mr. Nguyen Quoc Khanh - Director of the National Remote Sensing
Quote RSC Portal as source when reproducing news from this portal.
Address: 83, Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Phone: (024) 7106 1066 - Fax: (024) 3835 0728
Email for news: firstname.lastname@example.org